The prime of your life, assuming everything works well, is thirty years old. After that, cellular and hormonal function declines rapidly, and this leads to skin aging.
No external skincare products, not even cosmetic surgery, can correct or slow down cellular and hormonal functions. One of the marks of aging in both men and women is the dryness of the skin. It is not only an aesthetic concern. In his clinical practice, Dr. Sebastian Liew found that this type of dehydration often leads to skin sensitivity, eczema, rashes, and kinds of inflammation, which greatly disturb the quality of life.
The secret key is to have a regular and holistic plan to improve cellular function, hormonal balance, and addressing any stress factors.
The Leaf to Life ® Skin Rejuvenation Plan, coupled with the holistic vitality diet and lifestyle medicine (read the book – Holistic Exercises) supports:
- Protection from environmental toxins such as radiation and pollution.
- Nutrient and herbal support to support tissue repair, cellular regeneration, and circulation.
- Production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Cellular oxygenation.
- Liver glutathione – your own body’s master antioxidant.
- Hormonal balance such as the ‘anti-aging’ hormone DHEA.
- The nervous system and treat any stress-related conditions such as anxiety.
The program consists of three premium products:
Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support.
It is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin, and the fluid of the eye.
- H.A. acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, pulling water into the joints, and supporting connective tissue structures.
- H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.* H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which helps make skin soft, smooth, and elastic, especially for the face and lips.
- H.A. nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.
- Supplementing with hyaluronic acid for skin and joint health is crucial due to decreased synthesis with aging.
Revitalec consists of HyaMax™ brand Sodium Hyaluronate, a low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) for optimal utilization by the body. H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.* H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which helps make skin soft, smooth, and elastic, especially for the face and lips.
Please call us for information and package price.