How to prevent a stroke?
I had a friend who is a vegetarian who suffered a sudden stroke. I wondered!
Stroke is one of the most devastating diseases I have witnessed, followed by Alzheimer’s disease, sarcopenia (muscle loss due to hormone imbalance), and Parkinson’s disease.
A stroke can be caused by:
– Rupturing of brain blood vessels
– Blockage of a blood vessel, resulting in the interruption of oxygen supply
Many of us are familiar with the common risk factors – High blood pressure, High and low cholesterol, oral contraceptive use, stress, and excessive alcohol, and smoking.
Why can chronic medications such as oral contraceptive use lead to a stroke? It is due to nutrient depletion.
What is not frequently talk about or known are nutrient deficiencies, trauma/chronic stress, and blood viscosity. I can tell from your blood test, pulse, and tongue analysis, whether you are prone to high blood viscosity.
No wonder, stroke can be a silent disease.
The strategies to prevent a stroke are:
– To improve the strength of blood vessels walls with micro-nutrients
– To decrease blood clotting and blood circulation
– To balance blood pressure and prevent oxidation of cholesterol
– To treat stress-related to blood vessel spasm
– To support hormonal imbalance such as DHEA and testosterone deficiency.
The four-stroke prevention remedies are:
1 Zyme 10 – Promote micro-blood circulation and prevent blood clotting
2 Phytolec+ – To prevent oxidation of cholesterol, repair damaged walls and tissues, and strengthen blood vessel walls
- Phyto-EFA – To promote blood flow, uptake of cell oxygenation and repair damaged tissues.
- Phyto-Zest – To modulate stress cortisol and support hormonal balance
- Revitalec + – To prevent instability of blood vessel walls and rupture due to aging
Note: Revitalec + is also used to prevent osteoarthritis and joints’ wear and tear.
Also, take a diet rich in Vitamin C, magnesium (your greens), B-vitamins (depends on good gut flora, if not supplement with B-Destress, and silica. It is also essential to have good stomach acid for protein digestion (Phyto-Nzyme). Please refer to my e-guide The Leaf to Life ® holistic vitality diet for a total healthy diet protocol.
I will launch a new book – Holistic Exercises, which will help you achieve inner strength and immune resilience. Stay tuned.